Discover a station or podcast
iHeartRadio APK v10.12.0 (MOD No Ads)
|Name||iHeart: Radio, Music, Podcasts|
|Genre||Music & Audio|
|Update||January 26, 2022|
|Get it On||
||iHeart: Radio, Music, Podcasts is the most famous version in the iHeart: Radio, Music, Podcasts series of publisher iHeartMedia Inc|
|Total installs||50,000,000||January 26, 2022Android Android Music & Audio|
Your Music, Your Stations, And #1 For Podcasts. All Free.
Discover music, radio and podcasts you’ll love, all free. Stream thousands of live radio stations, podcasts and playlists all in one app. Listen on any device – including smart phones, tablet, Wear OS, Chromecast and more. Download the iHeartRadio Android app today and start listening to your favorite live radio stations, podcasts and music playlists!
The Best Live & Local Radio Stations
• Discover thousands of local AM and FM radio stations live near you and from cities across the globe.
• Our Radio App allows you to tune in to top radio stations, music, breaking news, sports, talk and comedy radio shows.
• Hear sports radio stations like ESPN Radio, Fox Sports Radio, FNTSY Sports Radio, and more.
• Listen to top sports personalities discuss the latest news around the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA, Soccer, Golf, and Tennis.
The iHeartRadio Podcast App – now #1 for Podcasts
• Our Podcast App features the most popular podcasts from NPR, Gimlet, How Stuff Works, ESPN Podcasts, Big Money Players Network, TED, Wondery, and from popular personalities like The Ron Burgundy Podcast, Anna Faris Is Unqualified Podcast, The Herd with Colin Cowherd Podcast, The Joe Rogan Podcast, Ben Shapiro Podcast, Bobby Bones Podcast, Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, Chelsea Handler Podcast, and more.
• Follow your favorite podcasts and download podcast episodes to your Android device to listen offline, without the need for WiFi.
• Explore popular and trending shows with our iHeartRadio Podcast App charts. The Top 100 Chart refreshes every Monday.
• Our podcast app and podcast player allow you to experience podcast playback at your desired speed of 0.5x, 1x, 1.25x, 1.5x, and 2x.
Free Music Playlists – perfect for any moment
• Listen to thousands of hand curated song playlists on the free iHeartRadio Playlist App. Organized by mood, activity, decade and genre to make it easy to find something that’s the perfect soundtrack for any moment.
• Enjoy the sound of 'Your Weekly Mixtape' – music discovery made easy. A weekly playlist of songs we’ve curated based on the music you love and the music you’re listening to right now. We’ll refresh your mixtape every Monday with a new batch of tracks we know you’ll vibe to throughout your week.
• Explore our Cloud based audio options directly from your phone.
Play Free Artist Radio Stations
• Use our library of millions of songs to create personalized music stations based on your favorite artists and genres like Country, Top 40, Pop, Hip Hop, R&B, EDM, Rock, Alternative, Classical, Indie, Folk, Gospel, Christian, Dance, and more.
The Ultimate Station Made Just for You
• 'My Favorites Radio' collects all of the songs you love in one free personalized station.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or take control of your listening experience with iHeartRadio Plus™ and iHeartRadio All Access™.
• Search and play any song, album and playlist with our library of millions of songs on demand
• Save and replay any song with our music app from the radio
• Enjoy unlimited skips
• Download music to your Android Phone or Tablet to listen offline from Google Play
• Create unlimited music hits playlists
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts at https://help.iheart.com
© 2019 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Download iHeartRadio APK v10.12.0 (MOD No Ads)
You are now ready to download iHeart: Radio, Music, Podcasts for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app